Xbox series x keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox series x keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series x was being slow the other day and randomly just started having an issue loading so I reset the console and that only seemed to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolfe uwu, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Wolfe uwu
    Wolfe uwu Guest

My Xbox series x was being slow the other day and randomly just started having an issue loading so I reset the console and that only seemed to make things worse and then it would act as if I wasn’t connected to Xbox live but then it would tell me I’m connected when I look in the WiFi settings. So then I hard reset the Xbox and had no issues after that. I thought everything’s was fine and later got off that night. I come home the next day turn on the Xbox and it isn’t connected to the WiFi so it automatically connects but now I’m having the same issues again. I can’t join parties and if I can everyone just keeps cutting out every couple seconds I can’t play any online games but when I look at the WiFi it says it’s fine and that it’s connected to the xbox. I eventually fixed it again after resetting a few times. But now it does this everyday when I turn my Xbox on and it’s having loading issues and I’ve tried eveyhting.

:)

Wolfe uwu, Jan 14, 2023
  2. sarpdoruk Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

Check the forum or just google "XBOX Series X disconnects from wifi". Tons of threads here and on reddit since the launch.

An example.
  3. sarpdoruk Win User

Same problem happens for Ethernet users too otherwise I wouldn't send a reply under your post. Just do a quick search whenever you have time on reddit and you'll see. I experience this problem for both wifi and ethernet. Quick 5-10 seconds of disconnection then reconnection, just enough to kick you out of a multiplayer session. Some experience it with only wifi some woth only ethernet. I am going to ask for a replacement. I advise you to do so if you can. That's all I can say.
  4. ImAice Win User

I see. I'm afraid if that's the case, your console really needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.
  5. TommyWilson8 Win User

All ports are open and I have Open NAT.
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you checked with your network provider if ipv6 is enabled on your router?
Thema:

1. Xbox series x keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - series keeps disconnecting

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  4. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  5. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  6. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  9. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  10. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...