Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from wifi when i power it off.

Discus and support Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from wifi when i power it off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox series X recently. Every time i turn off the xbox, it disconnects from wifi. So none of my games ever get updated and i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cade Bates, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Cade Bates
    Cade Bates Guest

I bought the Xbox series X recently. Every time i turn off the xbox, it disconnects from wifi. So none of my games ever get updated and i have to manually connect every time i power it on. Ive troubleshooted everything on my wifi and it says nothing is wrong. I’m curious if this is an xbox issue or ATNT wifi issue. I’ve looked through settings and i can’t find anything about it. my automatic updates are on but the xbox itself disconnects from internet completely. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Cade Bates, Mar 16, 2023
  2. James M8 Win User

This is the same standard answer. Houston we have a problem. My Xbox One never did this. Do you have a solution?
  3. SungwookCho Win User

Same issue here, my XSX setting for remoteplay.

After a few hours after the Xbox enters sleep mode, the network will be disconnected. My xbox is wired to an ISP modem, and the network is active but not connected to the network until I restart the device.

My network settings are 'any port open' and don't die ISP's Modem.

Please check Xbox's lastest update.
  4. Brad Beasley Win User

I have not received any feedback from Microsoft regarding this issue.
  5. bradbeasley Win User

This is the same issue I’m having. I have to reset my Xbox all the time because my WiFi disconnects and will find the connection again without a reset.
  6. Dave_6505+ Win User

I have the same exact problem - just started randomly happening about 3 months ago. Randomly when I power my Series X off it will disconnect from the known router address and I have to keep setting up a network over and over upon launching it the next time. Then it will be fine for a few weeks and out of the blue rinse and repeat.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from wifi when i power it off. - Similar Threads - series keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  4. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  10. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...