Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew.

Discus and support Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew. First it will say i need to be online for the game (i own the game, it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shayla Douthit, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew.

Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew. First it will say i need to be online for the game (i own the game, it is not game pass, and stardew is an offline game), and then it will switch to asking if i own the game or app (i have it downloaded digitally, and again, i bought the game, i do not own game pass). I’m playing in the same house as my bf who also is playing stardew on the same type of xbox, and he doesn’t get disconnected when i try restarting the router, nor does he get kicked off the game & prompted by different questions. Why is my console disconnecting from the wifi & then telling me i need to connect to the wifi for my offline game to work? Stardew does not require live, and even if it did, i have live. (edit: i should also add that we are not playing multiplayer, we are each playing separate games of stardew. though either way my xbox should not be disconnecting from the wifi which is working & telling me it can’t connect when every other device in the house is connecting to the wifi just fine.)

:)

Shayla Douthit, Feb 7, 2023
  2. sarpdoruk Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

Check the forum or just google "XBOX Series X disconnects from wifi". Tons of threads here and on reddit since the launch.

An example.
  3. Dan Peden Win User

I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi

I’m playing on the Xbox series X and yes the game is installed completely. It’s a problem with my wifi because the game works when I’m on my iPhone hotspot. All my other games work completely fine on my wifi just not battlefield 2042.
  4. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Series x keeps disconnecting from wifi

6. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
Thema:

Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew.

1. Xbox Series X keeps “disconnecting” from the wifi when i’m playing stardew. - Similar Threads - Series keeps “disconnecting”

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  4. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  10. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...