Xbox series X keeps crashing back to home!

Discus and support Xbox series X keeps crashing back to home! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been experiencing problems with my Xbox series X crashing. It used to hard crash but now only crashes to home menu. Noticed it’s only on certain games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gman9055, Nov 28, 2022.

1. /u/gman9055
    /u/gman9055 Guest

Been experiencing problems with my Xbox series X crashing. It used to hard crash but now only crashes to home menu. Noticed it’s only on certain games also (madden 21,22, and MW2), other games, forza, flight sim, dayz, it works fine. Been happening for MONTHS now and Microsoft says I need to send it in? Just looking for a easier fix

submitted by /u/gman9055
    [link] [comments]

/u/gman9055, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Mr Appleseed14 Win User

MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

I am having a similar issue. I get into a game and the game crashes and brings me back to hom home screen. I am on a series X and purchased the game.
  3. L0bber Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

I’ve sent in my xbox series x twice now, waiting for the 3rd one to arrive. You definitely wont get the same xbox back. If the xbox doesn’t work this time I have to switch to the series S or goto playstation. (Game disc wouldn’t read, it would crash constantly.. or home screen me)
  4. syproject Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did you get a resolution ? I've just received a brand new xbox series x back, date on the back is 4th June 2021. (last xbox series x died)

Every game I load results in xbox restarting or crash to the dashboard
  5. Stark Shiva Win User

Destiny 2 on Xbox series x crashing/freezing

If its running without crashing on the second xbox series x in your home, the problem we all are having is perhaps with a bad console that has some inherent manufacturing problems and belongs to earliest manufactured lot when xbox series x was just launched.

What you say guys ?
  6. SGTREB Win User

How to fix crashing on Sonic Forces on Xbox One played on Series X?

It’s crashing for me also. Booting back to the Home Screen. I have the physical disc downloaded to the Xbox One X system so it’s not a specific issue to the Series X. This will most likely have to be patched at Microsoft. The base game works only when downloaded to the system offline. The forced update while online causes it not to boot up.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X keeps crashing back to home! - Similar Threads - series keeps crashing

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  4. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  5. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?: I have had my series X since April 2023 and over the last few months I have had games crash on me, when playing call of duty this is the screen I get when it crashes. I was running in 1440p 120hz...
  6. Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.: I tried everything ! I have the Game ultimate pass and I’m using it. I called Microsoft and they said they will come back and they didn’t !! They were unable to resolve it !! Any suggestion ? I...
  7. Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing: I been having crashing problems with my Xbox series s ever since I got it for my birthday in august rebooting your console doesn’t help with the crashing neither restarting your games and apps...
  8. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  9. My Xbox series S keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S keeps crashing: I’ve recently started playing fortnite again and in about 2 weeks I’ve crashed over 15 times, sometimes in the lobby and it’s really annoying because it doesn’t crash nearly as often on any other...
  10. Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update: Anyone else having their series X keep crashing after the newest update? I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, cleared the cache, downloaded the latest updates and even downgraded the graphics on the...