Xbox Series X Issues - HDMI-CEC and always on Ext Storage
Discus and support Xbox Series X Issues - HDMI-CEC and always on Ext Storage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, new Xbox Series X owner. I had a Xbox 1X previously. Transferred settings and games over to new XSX over network. All settings were fine and worked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AzzBow81, Nov 20, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X Issues - HDMI-CEC and always on Ext Storage
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X Issues - HDMI-CEC and always on Ext Storage - Similar Threads - Series Issues HDMI
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6
in XboX InsidersDiscord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30... -
Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as... -
My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.: I've been playing Minecraft in my Xbox series X (no disc drive) with a few friends and has a lot of mods; and for some reason it shuts down, saying something like "this Xbox is designed to shut... -
Xbox Online Issue/ Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox Online Issue/ Xbox Series X: Is anyone else having problems with going online on Xbox? I have an active game pass that won't expire for another few months but when I try to go online it's promoting me to buy another game... -
HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(
in XboX InsidersHDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments] -
Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.
in XboX InsidersXbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.: Hi guys. I have a Onkyo TX NR 828 amp. I have a pen I have a . I have a series X plugged into my amp via HDMI. I have a HDMI cable from my HDMI arc connection on the amp to the . It was working... -
Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..
in XBoX on ConsolesAnnoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..: So I have CEC enabled for turning on other devices when I turn the Series S on, so this will turn on my AVR and TV and I'm good to go. I also have it ticked to shutdown Series S when I turn the TV...