XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels
Discus and support XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, do you know Fanatec? You are a Fanatec owner? Maybe this post could be interesting! I'm also a Fanatac owner and recently I bought a new XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bombo7915, Feb 18, 2021.
Thema:
XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels
Loading...
-
XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels - Similar Threads - SERIES issue Support
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6
in XboX InsidersDiscord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30... -
Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as... -
Frustrated with Xbox Series S Performance Issues & Microsoft Support—Seeking Help
in XBoX Games and AppsFrustrated with Xbox Series S Performance Issues & Microsoft Support—Seeking Help: Hello Xbox Community, I’m reaching out because I’m at my wit’s end with the support I’ve received and the ongoing performance issues with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on my Xbox Series S. I’ve been... -
Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x
in XboX InsidersXbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv... -
XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was... -
XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533 -
Neverending Series X Issues + Support
in XBoX on ConsolesNeverending Series X Issues + Support: I really wasn't sure where to share this story because it's honestly unbelievable and considering I've been loyal to xbox since the 360 came out I thought I'd just share my experience with the...