Xbox series x issue on MW2

Discus and support Xbox series x issue on MW2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having an issue with MW2 on the series x, it only happens during the end game kill cam, on all game modes and including warzone. Graphics bug out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Holland1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Xbox series x issue on MW2

Having an issue with MW2 on the series x, it only happens during the end game kill cam, on all game modes and including warzone.

Graphics bug out and go slow mo/glitchy and the sound of the shooting is like lasers.

Only happens with cod and I've tried to Delete/reinstall the game.

:)

Edward Holland1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Randy Bermudez Win User

Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

it has cross play on this game.
  3. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  4. Matt Oates Win User

Playing 2009 Mw2 on series X

I can't seem to get a game on mw2 on Xbox series x it says no one online?
  5. DANMOBLEY1 Win User

Birthday gift from MS

Sell your Series X and down grade to Xbox X instead of being a beggar and a BUM and you can afford your own MW2
  6. Mohsen Jalayeri Win User

Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

Hi

I have the same issue

I play on Xbox series X with Samsung 4k 120hz TV

I done everything to fix it but it wasn't successful. I'm regret to buying COD MW2
Thema:

Xbox series x issue on MW2

1. Xbox series x issue on MW2 - Similar Threads - series issue MW2

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  7. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  8. Series X / Monitor Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X / Monitor Issues: I recently got a second Series X for our house, and picked up my first gaming monitor for it. I admit that I don’t have anything above basic knowledge about this stuff, but the monitor looks to be...
  9. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  10. Known Hardware Issue with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox...