xbox series x is rubbish.

Discus and support xbox series x is rubbish. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i made other fourms like this in the past like this. but the xbox series x is a rubbish console because it forces me to connect to the xbox network to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by some user that hates, Aug 11, 2023.

  1. xbox series x is rubbish.


    i made other fourms like this in the past like this. but the xbox series x is a rubbish console because it forces me to connect to the xbox network to do a initial setup and forces to add a microsoft account. so the console is switched to offline mode and no profile on the system and i inserted a dvd movie disc into the machine and justs take me to the microsoft store so i had to connect it to the xbox network. but same happend and because it forces me to make up microsoft account to get somthing. rubbish the multi media player should have been pre installed on the console.

    i have no games for it and im planning to sell it so im not really dissapointed on this useless junk.

    :)
     
    some user that hates, Aug 11, 2023
    #1
  2. some user that hates Win User

    xbox series x is rubbish.

    being forced to connect to the internet with these silly rescrictions for a games console to try to prevent pirated games seriously

    the xbox one and xbox series x probably has the strongest suecurity muesures in game console history. ps5 and nintendo switch

    doesent have that kind of strong rescritions that xbox series x have. playstation and nintendo consoles may have that when they go all digital in the future. i might sell that junkbox seriesous x and stay with my PS5 and my switch lite. and what if the xbox network shuts down like in about 60 years time and cant add a profile or cant pass the initial setup its gonna render the console useless.

    we saw it with xbox live on the og xbox and xbox 360 might be next. microsoft needs to think about that in the future.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox series x is rubbish.

    All major consoles require an account, making one you can do on the console, takes seconds, and is free

    You'll also find that setup on other platforms requires online connectivity, as well as updating the games so they can function. Many games on disc only come with a loader these days, and require online access like Call of Duty

    As the BD app has costs in the form of license fees if you download it, it is not included by default for a decade now. Blu-rays if you play them also require occasional updates to the license keys for new titles.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox series x is rubbish.

    You have to connect to the Internet to update your system, which is required before you use it. So you can connect to the Internet briefly to establish your account and update your system, download the BD app, and then go off-line if that is what you want.

    Again you can make a Microsoft account right from the dashboard, they've made it as absolutely simple as possible
  5. some user that hates Win User

    xbox series x is rubbish.

    well the ps5 and nintendo switch does not force you to connect to the internet for the first time

    and on both of those systems you can make an offline profiles without the email stuff

    and you can setup the ps5 offline and add a oflline profile to play offline games only. and with a limit of features and and if it need s a system update you can connect it to the internet just for that. its kinda same with switch.

    some physical games do require an allways internet connection and some games that needs content download off the internet.

    because the games cant fit on the disc.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

    they are using series x hardware in the datacentre's now, so in fact series games on the cloud are running via mostly series x hardware, still the quality is set by your internet speed and latency, if you have good speeds but your latency is rubbish then you will get reduced picture quality to prioritise controller latency.

    but cloud gaming is still only streamed at 720p.
Thema:

xbox series x is rubbish.

Loading...
  1. xbox series x is rubbish. - Similar Threads - series rubbish

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...