Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

Discus and support Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E9 Trash, Mar 28, 2020.

  1. E9 Trash
    E9 Trash Guest

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?


    The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better graphics
    that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.

    :)
     
    E9 Trash, Mar 28, 2020
    #1
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    I mean, the specs are really up there. If it performs as well as it should, it will be a beast of a console.
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    It's not just better than some PCs. Its better than most. Stream released data a few months ago showing the specs of all their users and the series X is better than 99% of them
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    Honestly my expectations are set pretty high for this console, the graphics, games and ability to play older games (finally)! I really hope my expectations are blown away haha! I think this console is really going to draw a different crowd to it as well,
    i am looking forward to that! The time an effort that goes into this console i pray that Microsoft will not try to cut any corners and continue with the best and latest technology to make it a console unlike any other!
  5. Sitchenn Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    The design and engineering going into the XBSX is mighty impressive. If you're interested and have some time, I recommend you seek out Digital Foundry's videos where they do a deep dive with Microsoft on the hardware. It's going to be fun!
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    Hope so, but want to say just three things:

    50% of ‘players’ who buy a playstation do that because they are going to play only fifa and their friends have it

    pc players will never go to a console; that’s mainly because of a choice they have done. Think about xbox one s all digital: last christmast it costed 120€ here where i love. 120€! If you want to create a pc with the same spec (which are pretty low it is
    true) you will pay 120 for the case and the power alimentation.

    and most of all: yeah, it seems really powerful and cool, but the truth is that a lot of gamers want to play exclusives, first party games. When microsoft and xbox will start producing them and doing them good quality, then we will talk of ps4 players buying
    series x.
    not completely correct, i am doing a huge costly upgrade next year but my current rig cost me 300 in used parts and some new, it trounces the xbox one x and the pc i build next year will trounce xbox series x, i used to have consoles from day one and have
    now moved to pc as it has access to all games on one device and i can customise how i want.

    this will be the first release of a console that i dont bother with. shame really as i own hundreds of games on the one alone and then hundreds on the 360, many more on the sony side too.

    but in my personal preference i find more games im into on pc and then there is the rgb goodness lol
Thema:

Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is? - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...