Xbox Series X is inconsistent when unlocking achievements?

Discus and support Xbox Series X is inconsistent when unlocking achievements? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So Im an achievement hunter, at least try to be but Xbox is not giving me some achievements from different games; Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Greedy-Guarantee8175, Aug 25, 2024.

  1. Xbox Series X is inconsistent when unlocking achievements?


    So Im an achievement hunter, at least try to be but Xbox is not giving me some achievements from different games; Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Origins, etc...what is weird is that I had unlocked some achievements from those games but others wont unlock. And waited 72 hours, I restarted the Xbox, play the game normally, I tried everything. Is this normal? How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Greedy-Guarantee8175
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Greedy-Guarantee8175, Aug 25, 2024
    #1
  2. Nnn Yyyy Win User

    One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

    I believe I finished this achievement months ago. I tried to log out ant restart my xbox series x, but this achievement is still not unlocking
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

    Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

    It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  4. Darth Husher Win User

    Achievements Not Unlocking

    Same issue here. No achievements unlocking on multiple games. I’m on a Series X.
  5. luissolid Win User

    What is the easiest achievement you have unlocked?

    Avatar (anime series)[360] just need to press X and you unlock 1000 gamerscore.

    That is the easiest achievement I unlock
  6. TheIrishIndian1 Win User

    Achievements Not Popping

    It's on Xbox One Series X and more of a case by case basis were most of my achievements pop while some don't after completing the requirements. Nothing really changed. I've gotten achievements to unlock before and after it's just select achievements.
Thema:

Xbox Series X is inconsistent when unlocking achievements?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X is inconsistent when unlocking achievements? - Similar Threads - Series inconsistent unlocking

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

    in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  10. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...