xbox series x is a terrible console.
Discus and support xbox series x is a terrible console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; probably the worst console i ever owned. the reason the ui was the same the controller was not advance and it still uses AA batteries in 2023 come on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ANGRY OFFLINE GAMER, Aug 5, 2023.
Thema:
xbox series x is a terrible console.
Loading...
-
xbox series x is a terrible console. - Similar Threads - series terrible console
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Xbox series s runs terrible
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series s runs terrible: I've had the series s for just over a year my controller already suffers from stick drift. The console struggle to load the UI to the point that it crashes games and leaves me completely unable to... -
HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X
in XBoX Games and AppsHDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when... -
Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea
in XboX InsidersRemoving the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea: Microsoft plans to refresh the Series X in 2024 with a new design which eliminates the disk drive. Stating this as plainly as possible, removing the disk drive from the consoles is a slap in the... -
Game graphics look terrible on Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsGame graphics look terrible on Series S: I got MGSV and GTA 5 on my computer, and I realized it looks 10x better than on my Xbox Series S, I compared the two and MGSV has motion blur and depth of field on my computer, but has none of...