Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

Discus and support Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by h8allcmo, Feb 5, 2024.

  1. h8allcmo
    h8allcmo Guest

    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console


    Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad.

    Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox one controller which is still going strong after two of the new Xbox controllers suffered stick drift and buttons not working simply from using them).

    Now, to cap it all off I moved my Series X slightly to plug in a new controller cable and it appears the HDMI port has an infinitesimal bit of damage as a result. So now I can't even play it.

    Honestly, if money was no object I would throw it into the trash where it belongs but I guess I'll have to pay the obscene amount of money Microsoft want to get it fixed.

    The whole console and controllers feel so cheaply made and tacky. It's not like I yanked the cable out or it was dropped - it was a minute amount of movement that is now gonna cost me money to fix.

    Time to save up for a PS5 - my advice to anyone looking to purchase a Series X is DO NOT.

    :)
     
    h8allcmo, Feb 5, 2024
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I have an xbox one s but my console recognizes it as an xbox one and doesn't allow me to install xbox x/s games

    S/X games are for the Series S/X which is a different console. If a game is made for a Series S/X, it will not work on any type of One.
  3. BonkersBM Win User

    Xbox Series X Abysmal Download Speeds.

    Yep. Same issues here. On multiple XBOXes
  4. P3t3Trant3r Win User

    Xbox Series X Abysmal Download Speeds.

    Anyone with the same issue?
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

    Xbox Series X Abysmal Download Speeds.

    Hi P3t3Trant3r,

    Reigniting this thread to see if you are still experiencing slow download speeds on the Xbox Series X. Something that can really help Team Xbox investigate what’s going on here is when you do experience this, please immediately Report the Problem on your Xbox console and let us know you reported it in the forums.



    Thank you!

    XBF Drew
  6. DrawingFall3717 Win User

    Anyone who wants to play on my world?

    The village sucks its small and the buildings are cheaply made
Thema:

Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console - Similar Threads - Series cheaply made

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...