Xbox Series X is $499

Discus and support Xbox Series X is $499 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really wish the new Xbox wasn't so expensive, I like the Xbox Community (I have a Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, and PS5) I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Preston Rideoutt, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X is $499


    I really wish the new Xbox wasn't so expensive, I like the Xbox Community (I have a Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, and PS5) I have a PS4 Controller but I don't have the actual console. I really wish Microsoft can reduce the price from $499 to $30 or $10.

    :)
     
    Preston Rideoutt, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Koop1985 Win User

    Xbox Series X Price Guess Game

    $499 US

    If they release an Xbox Series S, then the X will be $549 and the S $399
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

    Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

    timdogs saying 499 for x series on twitter. i hope hes right. that`s a decent price.
  4. Lt Farty Pants Win User

    Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

    Someone I know pre ordered their Series X through Microsoft and said he got 499 Rewards points for it.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X is $499

    Even at $499 Microsoft don't make any profit on the hardware.

    The actual cost to them is probably more like $700. I'm afraid I don't know the exact figure.

    To get the similar performance on a gaming PC would cost at least $1000. I think this a good price to be honest.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox Series X is $499

    Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    This would be a dream, but it would be impractical for this value, the cost of Xbox series s/x are already very low, considering what they offer in terms of performance and graphic quality in future games and the games are existing, but that would be too really good.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting us and it's always a pleasure to come here.
Thema:

Xbox Series X is $499

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X is $499 - Similar Threads - Series $499

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...