Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

Discus and support Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My "invite to game" is greyed out when in a party. Tried NAT settings, reset the Xbox, signed out/in, reset modem and router, hard reset the Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Who_TF_Is_Waldo, Jul 5, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.


    My "invite to game" is greyed out when in a party. Tried NAT settings, reset the Xbox, signed out/in, reset modem and router, hard reset the Xbox. Still greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Who_TF_Is_Waldo, Jul 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

    Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

    I appreciate the response.

    Try to manage your Xbox privacy settings:

    Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

    Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

    Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

    Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

    Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

    Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

    Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

    Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

    Are you experiencing this with all your games or just one particular game? Since you mentioned you already did the general troubleshooting steps for sending invites to a game, we have to isolate the issue and see if a particular setting in the game you are sending the invite to is a factor. You can also try a different connection and check if the problem persists.

    I hope this helps.

    Best Regards,

    Christian.
  4. Who_TF_Is_Waldo Win User

    Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

    Hi Chris,

    It's all games I've tried so far. Friends can invite me, but I can't invite them.

    As for connections, I'm hardwired so I'm not sure that's the problem.
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

    Invite to game greyed out

  6. jack-somers Win User

    Invite to game greyed out

    Hi, not original poster,

    But having exact same issue, i have power cycled, i have restarted, i have unplugged it for half hour (read somewhere that this helped with clearing caches, no idea if true but thought worth a shot, if you could confirm that to be true or not that would
    also be handy!), I have changed networks, done everything i can think of,

    Any help would be appreciated as this means i can no longer play anything with friends unless its through sheer luck of dropping into their world or game....
Thema:

Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out. - Similar Threads - Series Invite game

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x: A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but...