Xbox series X intro screen sound different?

Discus and support Xbox series X intro screen sound different? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason when ever i boot up my series X the start up logo sound ( https://youtu.be/ejYMPCgpZds )is different than the original one it’s much... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Iamteez, Nov 23, 2022.

  1. /u/Iamteez
    /u/Iamteez Guest

    Xbox series X intro screen sound different?


    For some reason when ever i boot up my series X the start up logo sound ( https://youtu.be/ejYMPCgpZds )is different than the original one it’s much shorter and has a less ambience effect does anyone know why this is happening is it an updated sound? I will upload a video next to clarify the sound difference

    submitted by /u/Iamteez
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Iamteez, Nov 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Arc Blagg Win User

    My HeadSet chat mixer is grayed out and my Xbox controller is up to date and I can’t hear anything

    Hi, Francis J. I have tried it with three different Xbox series x controllers but nothing has happened. I heard my sound once but that was a long time ago. Also I can hear party chat

    But not sound
  3. Herr Niemand Win User

    Mass Effect 3 won't work on Xbox One.

    Having the same problem - I hear the audio for the start of the pre-game intro movies (EA logo, etc) but I never see image. I then hear the Xbox Live login sounds but it remains on the black screen.
  4. Herr Niemand Win User

    Mass Effect 3 crash on Xbox One

    Having the same problem - I hear the audio for the start of the pre-game intro movies (EA logo, etc) but I never see image. I then hear the Xbox Live login sounds but it remains on the black screen.
  5. RyanPurdy Win User

    Downloading

    I was under the understanding that when you download an Xbox series x game it has different code, so it wouldn't be possible on xbox one x. Which would also be the same for the hard drive. The xbox series x game is apparently different than the same game
    for the series x.
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    no xbox x logo on startup ..

    Do you mean the Xbox One X intro before the standard green startup screen is missing? If so, go to your display settings and check if the output is 4k. If it is, then theres nothing to worry about. Your X is working as normal, only the startup is missing.
    Theres no need for a replacement
Thema:

Xbox series X intro screen sound different?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X intro screen sound different? - Similar Threads - series intro screen

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...: I've already tried everything that I saw suggested, but it didn't work. I bought it online in the microsoft store and installed it. Everything goes smoothly until the end of the introductory...