Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects

Discus and support Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Internet via WiFi and/or Ethernet cutout always (and I mean "and/or" this even happens when they're both active). I can not stress enough that this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zanderrr, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Zanderrr
    Zanderrr Guest

Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects

Internet via WiFi and/or Ethernet cutout always (and I mean "and/or" this even happens when they're both active). I can not stress enough that this happens literally every time I use my Xbox. It only disconnects for less than 30 seconds at a time, but this
    is more than plenty of time to kick me from any game/lobby. This happens no more than 40 min apart as I can't even finish one 30 min game of Warzone, and sometimes can't finish a less-than 15 min Rainbow 6 Siege match.

I had a new issue today. The Xbox Wireless connectivity stopped working for my Xbox until a hard reset/restart (holding the power button until the Xbox goes off and then waiting about 30 seconds before turning it back on). I tried connecting multiple devices
    including multiple controllers (standard and Elite S2), and an Xbox Wireless enabled headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless 1st gen).

PLEASE RESPOND WITH SIMILAR ISSUES OR ANY QUESTIONS

:)

Zanderrr, Jan 20, 2021
  2. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  3. sarpdoruk Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

Check the forum or just google "XBOX Series X disconnects from wifi". Tons of threads here and on reddit since the launch.

An example.
  4. PalZer0 Win User

MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

Since the router is in the same room as the console, can you just for testing purposes try to connect the console via ethernet cord?

Do the disconnects still happen via Ethernet?

If the console only disconnects through WiFi, Microsoft is investigating those reports when the console disconnects wirelessly, if it's a console issue, or "just" outside interference (for example other wireless devices disturbing your WiFi signal).

Whenever the console disconnects, hold the Xbox button on the controller, as if you were trying to turn off the console.

Then use feedback button, to send feedback about the disconnect.

The console will then gather diagnostic information and send that in along with the report.

The more people send feedback whenever that happens, the more reliably Xbox can find out if it's a console issue or what else could be done to resolve it.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x continuesly disconnects from wifi

Is the console always disconnecting on the (more or less) exact time at night?

A lot of internet providers force a disconnection every 24 hours to prevent you from running a server on your internet connection, as the disconnect will give you a new external IP.

Can you try to connect the console via an ethernet cable just for testing purposes to see if the disconnects still happen, so we can limit troubleshooting to the wireless connection (if the ethernet cable works the whole time), or if we need to troubleshoot
    "further up" if the ethernet cable also disconnects at night?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects - Similar Threads - Series Internet via

2. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  3. My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.: Hi all. I’ve noticed for a while - but never really put it together - every time i play my Xbox, it kicks all my other devices offline. Any suggestions? 58d1736d-a60d-418d-92bc-bf81d1bcea34
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  6. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  7. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  8. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  9. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  10. My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if...: My Xbox Series X says connected to internet via wireless but XBL will not.connect. Works if I use wired connection but I want to use wireless. 91a79cbc-7deb-40bc-8177-dd85668a4bec