Xbox Series X Internet Issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X Internet Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had an internet outage 2 days ago and ever since then my Xbox Series X has not been able to connect to my wifi but connects to my hotspot and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterMcKenzie, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Internet Issue

So I had an internet outage 2 days ago and ever since then my Xbox Series X has not been able to connect to my wifi but connects to my hotspot and everything else. Our other Xbox Consoles are perfectly fine but mine won’t seem to connect to the router. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

:)

HunterMcKenzie, Dec 6, 2022
  2. NCISDUDE12 Win User

My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds before reconnecting. I don’t know what to do?

My series X is in the basement and is connect via wireless to the internet. I do not use the Xbox one and it isn’t even plugged in. What is confusing me is that before I got the series X I never had this issue. It only happened once I got the series x. That is what’s making this frustrating because it is the newer console but having this issue. Could it possibly be something with the system itself?
  3. willford4 Win User

Issue with xbox series x internet

I have a public ip on my wan end and I'm currently running ipv4 and ipv6 on my local network. Do I need to disable ipv6?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Series X internet issues.

Hi Lemonpoundcake2, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

If it still does not work, please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.

Let me know if it works!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this HUNTERMCKENZIE

Please give the next a try and let me know how it goes:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
    Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  6. ImAice Win User

Issue with xbox series x internet

You can try disabling ipv4 and enable ipv6 only but in case you still encounter the same issue and the issue still persist no matter what network you use, might want to consider requesting for a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Internet Issue - Similar Threads - Series Internet Issue

2. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  3. My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.: Hi all. I’ve noticed for a while - but never really put it together - every time i play my Xbox, it kicks all my other devices offline. Any suggestions? 58d1736d-a60d-418d-92bc-bf81d1bcea34
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. Xbox Series X internet issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internet issues.: I’m having Xbox Series X internet connection issues. My Xbox will work fine for a while and have no issues, but then it just randomly disconnects me and when i try to reconnect it says DNS isn’t...
  6. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  7. Xbox series x Internet connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x Internet connection issues: I’ve spent nearly $600 on a console that can’t stay connected to wifi for more than 5 mins past 7pm. It disconnects and reconnects in only 10 seconds but it makes any game nearly unplayable and a...
  8. Issue connecting to internet. (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue connecting to internet. (Xbox Series S): I have had this issue where my xbox series s refuses to connect to my router. It says i am connected to the router but there is no internet, in my advanced settings it displays all my IPs are...
  9. Xbox Series S Internet Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Internet Issues: I've notice some odd connection issues with my Series S. For reference, my Series S and my Modem are both brand new. My modem is a higher end Hitron Modem/Router that I just upgraded to....
  10. Xbox Series X Internet issue: Error code: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Internet issue: Error code: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hi, I am an Alpha Skip Ahead Insider. While watching YouTube, I was thrown out of the network and now the Internet does not work on my console. I did a hard reset, but at startup, every error is...