Xbox Series X Initial Update

Discus and support Xbox Series X Initial Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I was finally able to buy a used Xbox series X and when I brought it home I knew that there would be an update because that Xbox is brand new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JERS47, Mar 28, 2021.

  1. JERS47
    JERS47 Guest

    Xbox Series X Initial Update


    Yesterday I was finally able to buy a used Xbox series X and when I brought it home I knew that there would be an update because that Xbox is brand new so I plugged it and got it already and try to do the update and every single time I do it the update fails once it’s reached 12% completion for 677 MB left. I have tried using an ethernet cable into the router I have tried Using my hotspot on my phone and I have tried my wireless Wi-Fi and nothing gets past the 677 MB left Point. I’ve tried completely resetting the consul because there’s obviously nothing on there I’ve tried power cycling it I’ve tried basically everything I could find. The error code it gives me also can’t be found anywhere online which I don’t understand. Any advice?

    :)
     
    JERS47, Mar 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox Series X Initial Update

    "The error code it gives me also can’t be found anywhere online which I don’t understand. Any advice?"

    What is the error code? E??? and/or 0x8??????
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?

    Ideally xbox series x games will run on xbox one and the series x indefinitely. I remember seeing that the game's would work on both consoles initially.
  4. RM97_ Win User

    Xbox Series X initial update problem

    To end this, I think I got lucky, I switched from my own WiFi last night to my phone hotspot and it worked instantly and performed the update no problem, switched back to my own WiFi straight after it was done and all was good.
  5. JamesHuntington2 Win User

    Xbox series x not doing the initial update

    I'm the person who created this original post. After digging deeper I found there is an option to do an offline system update. Going through all that my Xbox series X still will not function at all. It just keeps going to the same error everytime. it's extremely frustrating since I've sent it for repair once already and was returned to me not functioning. Apparently Microsoft has major issues with these new consoles and cannot repair them.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Xbox Series X initial update problem

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good night

    the problem is that the live service is having problems and will not allow you to download the profile or any other file from the servers, keep watching until the service returns to normal, see this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
Thema:

Xbox Series X Initial Update

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Initial Update - Similar Threads - Series Initial Update

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup: My Xbox Series S was reset to factory settings, but will not let me get past the "Checking for Updates" screen. It gives me error code: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201. I have tried using a...
  9. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  10. Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004: I have put in multiple hours into the game and all of a sudden got this error message I have tried everything from restarting my Xbox uninstalling the game resetting my cash and I have checked my...