XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working

Discus and support XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i just got my xbox but i wasn't able to update from its inital set up. Tried everything, factory reset, change network, offline update but still no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xkuloty, Mar 14, 2022.

  1. xkuloty
    xkuloty Guest

    XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working


    Hi i just got my xbox but i wasn't able to update from its inital set up. Tried everything, factory reset, change network, offline update but still no luck. Please help

    :)
     
    xkuloty, Mar 14, 2022
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working

    Hi,

    does it show any error message or error code when things fail, since that may help to determine what to try or do next.
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?

    Ideally xbox series x games will run on xbox one and the series x indefinitely. I remember seeing that the game's would work on both consoles initially.
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

    Xbox “skip sign in” option

    Please could you check if you are using the latest software on your Xbox?

    To check if the software on your Xbox Series X is up to date, follow these steps:

    1. **Turn on Your Xbox Series X**:
    - Press the Xbox button on your controller to turn on the console.

    2. **Navigate to Settings**:
    - Use the controller to navigate to the "My games & apps" tab on the Xbox dashboard.

    3. **Access System Settings**:
    - Scroll down and select "Settings" from the list of options.

    4. **Open System**:
    - In the Settings menu, select "System" to access system-related settings.

    5. **Check for Updates**:
    - Within the System settings, select "Updates" to check for software updates.

    6. **Update Console if Available**:
    - If there's a software update available for your Xbox Series X, you'll see an option to update your console.
    - Follow the on-screen prompts to initiate the update process.

    7. **View Update History** (Optional):
    - If you want to see the history of updates applied to your console, you can select "Update history" within the Updates section.

    8. **Wait for the Update to Finish**:
    - If an update is available and you choose to proceed, your console will download and install the update. This may take some time, and your console will restart during the process.

    9. **Restart Your Console** (If Needed):
    - After the update is installed, your Xbox Series X will restart to apply the changes.

    It's important to keep your Xbox Series X up to date to ensure you have access to the latest features, improvements, and security patches. If you experience any issues with the update process or need further assistance, you can visit the Xbox Support website or contact Xbox Support directly for help.

    Hope this helps

    Ryan
  5. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox Series X Initial Update

    "The error code it gives me also can’t be found anywhere online which I don’t understand. Any advice?"

    What is the error code? E??? and/or 0x8??????
Thema:

XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working

Loading...
  1. XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working - Similar Threads - Series Initial set

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup: My Xbox Series S was reset to factory settings, but will not let me get past the "Checking for Updates" screen. It gives me error code: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201. I have tried using a...
  9. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  10. Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004: I have put in multiple hours into the game and all of a sudden got this error message I have tried everything from restarting my Xbox uninstalling the game resetting my cash and I have checked my...