Xbox Series X in stock on the Microsoft website

Discus and support Xbox Series X in stock on the Microsoft website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know how long it takes for them to restock? I noticed today they are out of stock currently. Any idea roughly how long it takes them to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by grizzgolf, Mar 14, 2023.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to restock? I noticed today they are out of stock currently. Any idea roughly how long it takes them to be back in stock?

:)

grizzgolf, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no information on when the Xbox Series X will be restocked I have here the recommended stores where you can check from time to time:

You can check the locale for if needed:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy
  3. PlushRelic Win User

Xbox series x

Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

Xbox series x
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Purchase problem

The website currently shows the Xbox One X as out of stock. It has been out of stock for a bit now. This is probably why.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Horrible customer service

The problem Is with the global chip shortage and the one x has been discontinued therr may not.be similar console for you to get exchanged the website may not take into account stock of the xbox one x.

Yes it's cheaper to get aa new console like one s or series s
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X in stock on the Microsoft website - Similar Threads - Series stock Microsoft

2. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  6. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  7. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  8. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  9. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...