Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia)

Discus and support Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody... In my country(Malaysia) Xbox is not supported, but it is supported in Singapore(Malaysia and Singapore are neighbors). I really like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by azrulyahya, May 17, 2021.

  1. azrulyahya
    azrulyahya Guest

    Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia)


    Hi everybody...

    In my country(Malaysia) Xbox is not supported, but it is supported in Singapore(Malaysia and Singapore are neighbors). I really like to own an Xbox SX and there are peoples here that sell it. If I bought an Xbox SX, can I use Singapore as my region and buy games from their store ?

    Can it be done?

    :)
     
    azrulyahya, May 17, 2021
    #1
  2. azrulyahya Win User

    Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia)

    Thank you very much for your reply.

    I hope one day Microsoft will give their support for Xbox in Malaysia.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia)

    Unfortunately not, games bought from the Microsoft store are region locked; therefore, you only have the right to use a region of the store that corresponds to Malaysia.

    And since Malaysia is not supported yet, I am afraid the only option left is to buy the discs version of the games.
  4. Pulsar96 Win User

    Amazon-bought digital XBL Gold code not working?(xbox 360)

    My billing info is all there, but the code still isn't working. What are the conditions for the billing info? I'm currently in Malaysia, but I don't have the option to pick Malaysia as a country, so my region and country sections are set to the US.
  5. juan van Win User

    Country Malaysia

    You can not change the region on an account.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    XBox Insider Hub App

    Its not available in malaysia on the list of countries supported.
Thema:

Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X in my country(Malaysia) - Similar Threads - Series country Malaysia

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country

    in XBoX on Consoles
    First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country: Hello, I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to Poland. I tried to carry out the first...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Can maalysian buy xbox series s console directly from xbox store