Xbox Series X in Japan

Discus and support Xbox Series X in Japan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I am planning on moving to Japan for a year. I was curious if I would need a voltage converter for my Xbox Series X or not. My phone and iPad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Perplexedkyle, Aug 5, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series X in Japan


    Hello! I am planning on moving to Japan for a year. I was curious if I would need a voltage converter for my Xbox Series X or not. My phone and iPad seem to be fine, but accidentally frying my Series X would be less than ideal.

    :)
     
    Perplexedkyle, Aug 5, 2022
    #1
  2. blazko93 Win User

    Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

    So there is no option for me to use my points for getting the Series X in Japan?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox Series X in Japan

    Hello, Perplexedkyle. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    The Xbox Series X is bi-voltage/multi-voltage. It supports both 110v and 220v without needing a voltage converter. I'm just not sure if the US energy cable have the same input as the Japan ones. Maybe you would need an adapter for this, but not for the voltage.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. John P_14 Win User

    Does a Japanese region Xbox Series X have any differences with the default button layouts for games?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    The Xbox Series X console sold in Japan is not different from the Xbox Series X sold in other regions, including North America and Europe, in terms of button layouts for games. So I believe, the button layout for games on a Japanese region Xbox Series X is the same as the default button layout used in other regions.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

    With the cancellation of E3 this year, Xbox is going to have to host their own event. This is what I'm hoping it to look like!

    I would love to see more about the Series X but also see some new studio acquisitions, especially from Japan and some titles they are working on.
  6. Seigmond Dela Rosa Win User

    difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region

    Thanks for the enlightenment Roniee, When you say depends on what bundle, does it mean if its region US, JAPAN or ASIAN? my hint is that since mine is JAPAN region so its possible that theres still no XBOX game Pass yet for Japan when this Elite series 2 controller was released since as I researched its mid 2020 that Japan has Gamepass
Thema:

Xbox Series X in Japan

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X in Japan - Similar Threads - Series Japan

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...