Xbox series x in cart

Discus and support Xbox series x in cart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey!! I know xbox is getting alot of attention recently due to the release of the new xbox. But i kinda need help with something. On the day the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ECF Demon64, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. ECF Demon64
    ECF Demon64 Guest

    Xbox series x in cart


    Hey!! I know xbox is getting alot of attention recently due to the release of the new xbox. But i kinda need help with something. On the day the xbox series x released i was able to snag one and put it in my cart! However when i tried to place the order
    it would not let me. I do not know if there is something wrong with my card or if there is something wrong with xbox not having enough to sell. I just thought because it has been added to my cart i automatically can get one but it probably doesnt work that
    way huh. I can purchase other things with my card its just microsoft doesnt seem to want to except it. So my overall question is...is xbox completly out of the new xbox to sell or am i doing something wrong?

    :)
     
    ECF Demon64, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. JinKuzu Win User

    Help with purchase

    I'm having the same issue, it won't process the payment. I do have an order number. And hope that I don't forfeit the xbox series x on my cart. I'm at the place order screen.
  3. ABH2Taylor Win User

    Xbox series x purchase failed??

    So the xbox series x is in my microsft cart ready to buy but everytime i click checkout it says purchase failed how is it purchase failed if its in my cart?? If they were out of stock it wouldnt be in my cart
    Its doing that on all the retail websites. Had mine in the cart seconds after Walmart started placing orders but nothing..full cart but out of stock. The brick mortar Walmart only recieved 18 consoles for launch day?? Its a decent sized city here in the horse
    capital of the world. A retarded monkey could of planned this better...but hey at least i can go on ebay and buy one for $67,000.
  4. JustKevCor Win User

    Order in cart

    I had the same issue since this morning. Xbox series X in cart, go to checkout, then error message stating an issue on their end and to “try again in a bit.” I tried all morning into this evening. Decided to call them...On hold with xbox support for 1
    hour and 49 minutes before someone picked up only to tell me that the item in my cart is sold out even though i had an order number and expected ship date.
  5. iN7trepid Win User

    Cart Error when Attempting to Purchase Xbox Series X

    Hey Jesse thanks for the reply! Yea it’s frustrating because it’s hard enough to find the Series X available to place in the cart and then to be turned away immediately due to an error makes it worse. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.
  6. abdellaoui souheil Win User

    80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

    pareil pour moi sur serie x connecter mais pas au Xbox live mais j'ai réussi télécharger mon profil avec une autre connexion

    partage sur mon smartphone avec la carte sim (donné mobile) mais je suis pas connecté au Xbox live

    pour jouer a splinter celle online

    malheureusement
Thema:

Xbox series x in cart

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x in cart - Similar Threads - series cart

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

    in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...