Xbox series x idle issues

Discus and support Xbox series x idle issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I have an issue with the xbox series x whilst it is in idle mode. I turn the controller on and it says its paired and connected to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshua10166, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Joshua10166
    Joshua10166 Guest

    Xbox series x idle issues


    Good morning,

    I have an issue with the xbox series x whilst it is in idle mode. I turn the controller on and it says its paired and connected to the xbox series x but no inputs are being registered. The xbox just stays in idle mode and does not wake up. I've tried turning
    the controller off and on, re-syncing the controller to the xbox yet it says its paired but still no inputs being registered.

    The only way I can fix this at the moment is to turn off the machine, unplug it. Replug it and turn on and it works.

    I can not find a setting that turns idling off.

    Not sure if this issue is just happening to myself but this has happened about 8 times in 3 days and is very annoying.

    Any information on how to sort this or if this is a known bug and a hot fix is being made.

    Regards

    Joshua

    :)
     
    Joshua10166, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. RWillows Win User

    Xbox Series X loud ticking sound

    My new Xbox Series X is doing the exact same thing! It only seems to be happening when it's downloading. When it installs the update, it gets quiet again. It's really annoying!
    Its strange as it has actually stopped now but it is idle on the home screen..

    spoke with an xbox person via the chat and they advised it wasnt ventillated but it is in a unit with plenty of small and no issue for my previous Xbox One!
  3. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  4. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

    My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

    It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  5. Stone Hardgod Win User

    Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox

    I'm only on Xbox, also. Loading Starfield save games from Series S to Series X and back.

    The fix I suggested above doesn't always work. Since posting it here, I've seen it work about 30% of the time. Initially when it worked a few times consecutively, I thought it might be a relatively decent workaround, if not a semi-permanent solution.

    I was wrong.

    There have been times when Starfield doesn't appear at all in the Quick Resume menu, or does and then disappears from it, which in itself is odd, and makes me think QR is still a root or at least one factor contributing to this issue.

    Since reporting my possible solution on 9/26/2023, I've needed many times to have one Xbox on, idling on its home screen, go to the other and log in, start Starfield there, and that will allow the game to sync saves between the Series X and Series X and vice versa.

    I'm still waiting on a permanent fix from Bethesda or Microsoft on this issue.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox series x problem

Thema:

Xbox series x idle issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x idle issues - Similar Threads - series idle issues

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Is it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?: The headline says it all. Let's see if there's a way around this, because there's threads out there that have not been to get it to work for years. Thanks! c38a76c0-0913-42b1-a683-95652022b794