Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position

Discus and support Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I was thinking to put the series x horizontally. Well, i know it is designed both vertically and horizontally but my question is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeventhAndrew, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position


    Hi everyone.

    I was thinking to put the series x horizontally. Well, i know it is designed both vertically and horizontally but my question is: technically speaking we're going to have differences in dissipation? The so called "tornado" airflow will perform in the same
    way? In my opinion, horizontally, we'll have the bottom "holes" in a free space ( not near to the surface) and this means much more cold air pushed into the machine. On the other hand, i know that hot air tends to rise and vertical position would tend to expel
    it more easily.

    So, theoretically, is it better an horizontal position or a vertical one for the Xbox series X?

    Thank you

    :)
     
    SeventhAndrew, Sep 16, 2020
    #1
  2. SeventhAndrew Win User

    Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position


    [​IMG]
    i
    hope hope it will be.

    Thanks
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position

    I suspect it wont matter either way as long as it has enough ventilation.

    When the 360 was announced most of the images were of it standing vertically but the majority of people has theirs horizontal.Yes there was the "red ring" issue but that wasn't caused by what position the console was in but "cheap" parts & i'm pretty sure
    they'll want to avoid anything like that happening again with the series X/S
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

    Hi I wanted to talk about the best position for my xbox one.

    Xbox One Original - Horizontal Only
    xbox S - horizontal and vertical
    XBOX ONE X - horizontal and vertical
    XBOX ONE SADE - horizontal and vertical
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best

    horizontal is best, because heat rises. Vertical with the series X is best for this reason
  6. Exilious Win User

    Split Screen Variations for Gaming

    The type of split screen the game uses (horizontal vs vertical) is programmed into the games themselves. Most games force a horizontal split screen and there is no way to change this. If you do not see an option for it in the games' menu, then there is no
    way to alter the position of the screen divider.
Thema:

Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x horizontal vs vertical position - Similar Threads - series horizontal vertical

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best: Hi what's the best position to have your Xbox series s for better ventilation 0ef8e107-8a87-424c-84a0-3860df9ee69e

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x horizontal vs vertical