Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation

Discus and support Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it Ok to use the xbox series X in horizontal position but “upside down” (drive at the bottom)? I have room to place it behind my TV in this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cgelsi13, Dec 30, 2020.

  1. Cgelsi13
    Cgelsi13 Guest

    Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation


    Is it Ok to use the xbox series X in horizontal position but “upside down” (drive at the bottom)?

    I have room to place it behind my TV in this position but can only access the drive if i place it in this position. Is there any issue to using the disc drive like this?

    :)
     
    Cgelsi13, Dec 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation

    Hi,

    Placed in the horizontal position the drive is already at the bottom. You can't place it upside down as you would be blocking the main exhaust fan.

    These consoles get hot, you need to place them where they can breath.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox Series X

    "The Series X has been designed for a vertical or horizontal orientation."

    Thank goodness, the last thing I want is sticky little fingers exploring the ventilation holes, or dust settling where it shouldn't.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    I don't know what's wrong!!!!!

    Perhaps orient your Xbox differently? If you had it sitting vertically, try horizontally -- or vice versa.

    I get disc read errors based on the orientation of my Xbox 360 on rare occasions. Maybe that could be happening to you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best

    horizontal is best, because heat rises. Vertical with the series X is best for this reason
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Xbox S Game disk spins. -Help Please-

    Hey Hydro, how do you have the console oriented currently--horizontally, or vertically? Have you tried the other orientation, to see if that prevents the disc from spinning upon opening?
Thema:

Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation - Similar Threads - Series Horizontal Orientation

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S horizontal or vertical: Which is best: Hi what's the best position to have your Xbox series s for better ventilation 0ef8e107-8a87-424c-84a0-3860df9ee69e

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x best position is there any issue to using the disc drive like this

    ,
  2. what is horozontal position for xbox series x