Xbox Series X hold
Discus and support Xbox Series X hold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X when I leave it on hold by downloading games the fan is stopped and the console gets hotter than if I were playing, is this normal?.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dIsAss, Jan 5, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X hold
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X hold - Similar Threads - Series hold
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series x screen froze but I could still hear the restart menu when holding Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x screen froze but I could still hear the restart menu when holding Xbox...: I reset my Xbox today just for better performance I do it every now and then. The thing is that games say they take a minute or two to load up so I clicked on game after game very fast like. I... -
Can Microsoft stop holding back the Series X?!?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan Microsoft stop holding back the Series X?!?: I have been really looking forward to Black Myth Wukong, only to find out today that it's being delayed, but only for the Series X/S. It is pretty obvious that the S has been holding back the X... -
Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox... -
I have an Xbox series x controller and it hold a hard "up" during gameplay when on steam.
in XBoX Games and AppsI have an Xbox series x controller and it hold a hard "up" during gameplay when on steam.: It works fine in the menu and to naviagte before the game; but starting at the game menu, it pushes up. it's not a controller issue and I just want to know if anyoner else has had this problem.... -
Xbox series X. Can only use the "Hold button" function of the share button
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox series X. Can only use the "Hold button" function of the share button: I've tried resetting to default. I've tried remapping the share button functions to different things. No matter if I press, hold or double tap it will only ever do what I've mapped "Hold button"... -
Series X Rechargeable Controller Not Holding a Charge
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X Rechargeable Controller Not Holding a Charge: It used to work fine, and when I plug my rechargeable controller into the Xbox it shows the "charging" animation when I click the Xbox button. But when I unplug it, even after "charging"...