Xbox series x Help!!

Discus and support Xbox series x Help!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X just had an update and now my hard drive won’t read it , can anyone help ! ? Microsoft doesn’t seem to care about their customers bc I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScaryPup6755400, Apr 21, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x Help!!


    My Xbox series X just had an update and now my hard drive won’t read it , can anyone help ! ? Microsoft doesn’t seem to care about their customers bc I asked for someone to call me multiples times and no call

    :)
     
    ScaryPup6755400, Apr 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  3. ShaunHunter1 Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    I think they have given me the wrong disc version

    On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

    I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

    Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

    I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

    Hello _Cristophe-,

    Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

    I hope this helps!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox Series X Question

  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Does Series X support USB headset?

Thema:

Xbox series x Help!!

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x Help!! - Similar Threads - series Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  5. Need help with my series X and MSFS2020

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my series X and MSFS2020: Ok so I bought my series x in December and bought flight sim 2020 but every time I would try and download it on the Xbox everything but the license says not compatible and I’ve looked it up and...
  6. i have overheating series x and need help

    in XboX Insiders
    i have overheating series x and need help: hello, i have a series x that randomly made a loud noise from the fan and then now the fan doesnt spin, i have taken it apart and cleaned it and it seems the fan is seized (its super hard to turn...
  7. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  10. Help with my headset Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with my headset Xbox Series S: When I plug in my wired headset and turn them on I cannot hear anything but when I turn them off I can but my mic doesn’t work. What can I do ? submitted by /u/Jazzlike_Anywhere766 [link]...