Xbox Series X HDR10+

Discus and support Xbox Series X HDR10+ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was just wondering if there was any word on future support for HDR10+? I haven't seen a new thread or post about it in a while.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diehard127, Mar 28, 2023.

  1. Diehard127
    Diehard127 Guest

    Xbox Series X HDR10+


    I was just wondering if there was any word on future support for HDR10+? I haven't seen a new thread or post about it in a while.

    :)
     
    Diehard127, Mar 28, 2023
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Will there be support for HDR10+ on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Currently HDR10+ is not announced for the Series X.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    If I buy hogwarts Xbox one version and I get an xbox series will I be able to play my xbox one version in my xbox x/s

    Hi Roxy!

    Your Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy will surely work on Xbox Series X/S version. I think it would still look better depending on the size and type of your monitor or display. The Xbox One version also supports HDR10 but there's no 4K in it like the Series X/S version.
  4. brooklyn ducati Win User

    Xbox Series X HDR10+

    Do you think there are limitations that would not allow it to support HDR10+ or is is more of a demand thing? More people buying newer 4k TVS that support HDR10+ (Samsung) and Dolby Vision (LG) might help sell more Xboxes...
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

    Xbox Series X HDR10+

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help today!

    From what it seems, at the present time, there is no current support on HDR10+ and there is no announcement of changing it at least at the moment.

    I hope that answers your question!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Randombeatsuk Win User

    Xbox Series X HDR10+

    I hope so but I can't see it happening
Thema:

Xbox Series X HDR10+

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X HDR10+ - Similar Threads - Series HDR10+

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  10. Xbox series X HDR10 stopped displaying HDR10 logo when switching to game.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X HDR10 stopped displaying HDR10 logo when switching to game.: Earlier I tried to optimize my TCL 65S425 for COD MW2. I used settings based off ratings.com recommendations. Before I would launch COD it would show the HDR10 logo, pop up notification and...