Xbox Series X HDCP 2.2 Handshake issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X HDCP 2.2 Handshake issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please look into the HDCP 2.2 issues with the Xbox Series X. I have a Samsung UN65MU7500 and a Samsung HW-K850 sound bar. When trying to play 4K... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KirbyOfOcala, Dec 17, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X HDCP 2.2 Handshake issues


    Please look into the HDCP 2.2 issues with the Xbox Series X. I have a Samsung UN65MU7500 and a Samsung HW-K850 sound bar. When trying to play 4K content 25% of the time it will work, the other 75% of the time it fails on every app such as Movies and TV, NetFlix, Vudu and the Blue Ray Player. Blue Ray player and Movies and TV app give the error: "0x91d7000a. Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management." NetFlix just goes black with 4K content and Vudu give a "The Player encountered an error and closed" message.

    The Samsung UN65MU7500 and a Samsung HW-K850 sound bar both support HDCP 2.2

    This same exact setup works perfectly fine with my Xbox One X, and yes, using the same HDMI cables and same HDMI ports. So this is clearly a software issue with the Xbox Series X.

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/KirbyOfOcala
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KirbyOfOcala, Dec 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox series x blu-ray and netflix playback

    then the only thing i can think off is the series x you have just does not like the hdcp handshake on your newer tv. its is defo a weird issue.
  3. PerfectCell JRH Win User

    Blu Ray player not playing Ultra HD Blu Ray discs

    Just to answer my own question and provide the results, I was not using the TV HDMI input that supported HDCP 2.2. Since HDCP 2.2 is used for 4K copy protection you must be connected via HDMI to an input that supports HDCP 2.2 when watching protected 4K content. Once
    I changed my TV input from the 4:4:4 supported input to the HDCP 2.2 input the Ultra HD Blu Rays played. It's too bad my TV has 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2 on separate inputs. Also, I will need to upgrade my AVR to one that supports HDCP 2.2. Once I add my AVR back
    into the middle between the TV and Xbox One X, the discs will not play again since my current AVR does not support HDCP 2.2.
  4. RipperTheSamoan Win User

    Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UB with Denon S720W having issues with 4k

    Xbox one x and yes it is connected to HDMI 1 which supports HDCP 2.2.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Hdcp error playing bluray

    What is the model of your TV? The Xbox One S/X requires an HDCP 2.2-compliant display in order to play 4K movies. An HDCP error on the Xbox One may indicate that your TV is not compliant with HDCP 2.2, or
    it's at least not enabled over the specific HDMI input.

    You can buy a splitter to ignore/bypass HDCP requests, but I do not know how well that works.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UB with Denon S720W having issues with 4k

    Hi, the projector has two HDMI inputs according to the spec sheet only one of which supports HDCP 2.2. You do have the Xbox connected to the port that supports HDCP 2.2 ?

    The receiver seems to support HDCP 2.2, so you must ensure that whatever cabling configuration you use has the Xbox connected to whatever input supports HDCP 2.2 otherwise you will have problems.
Thema:

Xbox Series X HDCP 2.2 Handshake issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X HDCP 2.2 Handshake issues - Similar Threads - Series HDCP Handshake

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x hdcp error

    ,
  2. xbox series x hdcp 2.2

    ,
  3. xbox series x hdcp issues

    ,
  4. lg cx hdcp 2.2