Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...

Discus and support Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, this evening I was playing games on my Xbox Series X without any problems. Then, without warning, no games can be played. Once I launch a game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yzMICHAELzy, Dec 22, 2020.

1. yzMICHAELzy
    yzMICHAELzy Guest

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...

Well, this evening I was playing games on my Xbox Series X without any problems. Then, without warning, no games can be played. Once I launch a game, 'Invalid Format' appears on the screen. It does this to every single one of my games. This means my Xbox
    is now bricked. I paid $599 for this piece-of-****. My PS3 has never failed on me and it works to this very day.

I surely hope I can obtain a refund from Microsoft for this console. No way something this expensive should last for a month. I had purchased games that cost me money. Now they are no good. I should like Microsoft to refund me the money for the games also
    since they are the reason I can no longer play the games, rendering them useless.

I wonder if I am the only one with this issue. I scoured the internet and I found something similar but only for the Xbox One. Why would there be an 'invalid format' message on my screen? Nothing on the system has changed. What suddenly caused this to show
    up? Anyone? I would be most thankful if anyone has any idea as to how this can be fixed rather than me returning the console to Microsoft.

I tried the reset. No dice. The console is dead.

:)

yzMICHAELzy, Dec 22, 2020
  2. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is Microsoft Building?

Incredibly, I used my PS3 on the same television for a year. Never a single problem. the PS3 laughs at the Xbox Series X when it comes to quality. The PS3 still works to this very day. Anyone want a PS3? $175 and it is yours. Includes 9 games.
  3. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is Microsoft Building?

I also believe the Xbox console may have damaged the HDMI port on my television. If so, Microsoft will be buying me a new television.
  4. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Resync my TV? I fixed the problem by switching the HDMI input into the tv from one HDMI port to another. How would resolution have anything to do with it? The ports are all the same, with the same resolution. I believe there developed a conflict since
    I am using the provided HDMI 2.1 cable that came with the Xbox Series X, connecting the console to my LG TV with an 2.0 HDMI port. I have the feeling that had something to do with it. My TV is barely more than a year old.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Fyi invalid format usually means a resolution problem

Resync your tv
  6. yzMICHAELzy Win User

UPDATE: Well, I kept trying the disc. It finally worked. What was that old adage? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity? Then I must be a bloody nutcase because it works. Finally. Now I am installing Call
    of Duty Black Ops: Cold War all over again, and the file is YUUUUUGGGGEEEE.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is... - Similar Threads - Series Has Failed

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  5. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  6. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  7. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  8. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  9. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  10. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b