Xbox series x has a ping of 90 through ethernet and gig service

Discus and support Xbox series x has a ping of 90 through ethernet and gig service in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What can I do!??? submitted by /u/MyloBgood [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MyloBgood, Apr 20, 2023.

1. /u/MyloBgood
    /u/MyloBgood Guest

/u/MyloBgood, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Latency

I would agree with what Farscape said regarding the Xbox ping display...on both my PC and my Xboxes (Series X and One X(, it reports my ping as around 180...yet, checking with speed tests via browser shows it is less than 50.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

XBOX SERIES X ETHERNET SPEED ISSUE 1 GIG FIBEROPTIC

Hello, LewisM23. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to manually change your console DNS and ports:

Press the Xbox button > Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings > Select Manual.

It will ask you to manually fill your primary and secundary DNS IP. Try with these two combinations to see which one performs better:

Primary: 1.1.1.1 / Secundary: 1.0.0.1
    Primary: 8.8.8.8 / Secundary: 8.8.4.4

After that, on the same screen, go to Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart.

This will restart your console.

After the restart, go to Network Settings again > Advanced Settings > Alternate Port Selection.

Try with each one of the ports and see which one gives you a better download and upload speed.

To test your connection (after changing ports and/or DNS), just click on Test Network Speed on your Network Settings page.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.
  4. LewisM23 Win User

XBOX SERIES X ETHERNET SPEED ISSUE 1 GIG FIBEROPTIC

Wifi 180 and ethenet 33mbps on 1gig connection...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Habination Win User

data usage

dont leave it on the dashboard,last month i played very very little and had 90 gigs eaten up.i do like to leave my xbox on and on the dash so i can occasionally talk to friends.surely voicechat didnt eat up 90 gigs ....
  6. SeanSedgman Win User

Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection

Im having the same issue, my internet is fine and everything else works fine in the house apart from my series x, using a ethernet cable over wireless makes no difference for me and I've tried all of what you mentioned, all the tests say my speed and ping are ok, but when i go to play warzone or fifa it spikes
Thema:

1. Xbox series x has a ping of 90 through ethernet and gig service - Similar Threads - series has ping

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  4. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  5. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  6. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  9. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  10. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...