Xbox Series X - Hardware - Disc Drive
Discus and support Xbox Series X - Hardware - Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, have two questions here, and just for reference my Xbox series X stands upright like the fridge, so, I am using the disc drive for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JesseLee2011, Oct 16, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Series X - Hardware - Disc Drive
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X - Hardware - Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Series Hardware Disc
-
Xbox Series X Discord crashing..
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by... -
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Possible hardware issue with Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersPossible hardware issue with Xbox series X: My Xbox will not connect to Ethernet or wireless wifi no matter what I do. It will say I’m connected to wired even when I don’t have an Ethernet cable plugged in. I tried restarting everything a... -
How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.
in XboX InsidersHow to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I... -
Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This... -
Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...
in XBoX on WindowsCan happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be... -
Known Hardware Issue with Series X?
in XBoX on ConsolesKnown Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox... -
What is happening with the Series X Hardware suddenly?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat is happening with the Series X Hardware suddenly?: What the actual hell is going on with the Xbox Series X hardware all of a sudden? It is a $500, noisy center piece that lights up is what it is now, basically. It can’t even hold an internet... -
Hardware issue and update for my series s
in XboX InsidersHardware issue and update for my series s: Hey guys i want help so bad I've talked to xbox support many time yet they didn't help at all my issue is i have series s with update problem which is when an update drop i click update like...