Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

Discus and support Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yanis djem, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Yanis djem
    Yanis djem Guest

Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default.

Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset.

It also makes my experience on ranked really frustrating. Having to change your settings every time you play a game makes you quit the whole game entirely.

There should be a SAVE button. Having the idea of truly ''saving'' your own settings is way better than the 'shadow saving' where you just need to go back to menus and it saves for you.

Anyway, I hope someone will see this post. Maybe even help. Have a great day y'all.

:)

Yanis djem, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Yanis djem Win User

Hello Rostom,

I have Halo Infinite downloaded on my Xbox thanks to the Gamepass. I have a high debit connexion (just for info).

Actually, I've noticed that the settings savings kind of worked. Like my ''Controller'' and ''Gameplay'' settings finally saved. But my ''Audio'' settings does not save.

Thank you for your reply and the link too.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Yanis! Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

May I know if the issue only happens to Halo Infinite?
    Is it an installed game or you play it via cloud gaming?

I recommend that you try all the troubleshooting steps from the link below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl....
  4. Seryana Win User

Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio

It's manually set to HDMI already and settings saved. Console has been restarted several times since then (especially when Halo Infinite is crashing the XBOX Series X again -_- )

Still asynchronous.
  5. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
  6. Mahthiar Miah Win User

Xcloud Halo Infinite Settings does not save

I am also having the same problem but on my xbox series x as well as streaming on the xbox app on my pc. On whatever platform, all my settings (apart from the controller tab) does not get saved and reverts back to the default. This is limited to the Halo Infinite game only. My internet connection is really good for streaming on cloud gaming and like services so that is not the problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - series Halo Infinite

2. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  3. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  4. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  5. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  8. Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...: I've been trying to play the Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with some family members split-screening on the Xbox One whilst I join the party using the system link. None of us use Xbox Live or Game...
  9. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  10. Can I play Halo MCC on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Halo MCC on Xbox Series X?: I transferred Halo MCC(digital) from my Xbox One to my Xbox Series X but am prompted that I must own the game in order to play it. fb80909d-5328-46ea-ab78-b5786b4b85e7