Xbox Series X Hair problem

Discus and support Xbox Series X Hair problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two cats that shed and i was wondering what would happen if fur got built up inside. I cant do anything about it and it seems that anything that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElijahFranco, Feb 18, 2021.

  1. ElijahFranco
    ElijahFranco Guest

    Xbox Series X Hair problem


    I have two cats that shed and i was wondering what would happen if fur got built up inside. I cant do anything about it and it seems that anything that floats in the air gets inside the console.

    :)
     
    ElijahFranco, Feb 18, 2021
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xbox Series X Hair problem

    Hello I would keep alot of air cans on hand and clean it almost weekly.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

    Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

    your elite series 2 need repair...

    about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

    I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

    And My 'A' button is very bad..
  4. Chipdiggity Win User

    Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

    This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  5. User0451 Win User

    Unable To Save Game Manually

    Xbox Series X.

    Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  6. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

    Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Hair problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Hair problem - Similar Threads - Series Hair problem

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  10. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...