Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.

Discus and support Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am 100% positive my xbox series x has been hacked. I spoke with a customer service representative, and after I told her this she instantly replied... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by No Name 257, Oct 28, 2023.

  1. No Name 257
    No Name 257 Guest

    Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.


    I am 100% positive my xbox series x has been hacked. I spoke with a customer service representative, and after I told her this she instantly replied that she could see that it had not been hacked, yet afterwards she told me that she could not remotely access my device. Unblievable, this makes no sense whatsoever. Does anyone have any ideas, or suggestions on how to get an investigation started?

    :)
     
    No Name 257, Oct 28, 2023
    #1
  2. No Name 257 Win User

    Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.

    My modem crashed on me yesterday, and would not come back up. A technician came and installed a new one today. When I tried to login to the admin tool to beef up the security settings I was redirected to a different webpage myrouter.io and it said that I might be under a hacker attack. It also said that I could proceed to the admin tool, but that it would be unsafe. I dont even own a router, and have never used one. I have also been experiencing many other issues. As I said I am 100% positive that someone has illegally accessed my device somehow. It has become very frustrating as I cant seem to get any help in resolving this issue, and anyone I have talked to about it seems to think I am crazy, paranoid, or on drugs. It has gotten to be ridiculous.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.

    Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series X console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    If I may ask, can you give me more details on how you found out that your console was hacked?

    Has your Xbox account been hacked? Or did your Xbox Network connection get DDOS attacked?

    Even from Microsoft Xbox Support, I'm afraid there is no tool to perform remote access on any Xbox console, unlike Windows PC/laptop devices.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. fjvanwet Win User

    Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

    I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

    How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

    Can anyone help?
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
  6. CohnerBenton Win User

    Xbox doesn't have a 1440p 60FPS option; can't use 1080p or 1440p HDR on xbox

    Interesting......

    Im also Im unable to select 1440p 60fps on my xbox series X?
Thema:

Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support. - Similar Threads - series hacked Unable

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...