Xbox Series X Grinding sound

Discus and support Xbox Series X Grinding sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series x making a grinding sound, with it without disc inside, starts after a couple seconds of turning it on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallumQPR21, Jan 22, 2023.

  1. CallumQPR21
    CallumQPR21 Guest

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound


    Xbox series x making a grinding sound, with it without disc inside, starts after a couple seconds of turning it on.

    https://youtube.com/shorts/4KUFO8Z_7bo?feature=share

    :)
     
    CallumQPR21, Jan 22, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound

    I understand, I'm sorry, the best option that I can recommend here is to send in the console for repair.
  3. CallumQPR21 Win User

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound

    Yes , I have tried everywhere.
  4. CallumQPR21 Win User

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound

    I’ve had a look at this but it seems to be costing me £300. That almost a brand new console! What else could you suggest?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound

    Please try doing a complete power cycle and see if the same sound still happens.

    1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    3. Plug the console power cable back in.

    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  6. CallumQPR21 Win User

    Xbox Series X Grinding sound

    Just tried it and it’s still the same. As I said earlier, I think it’s something to do the fan. Potentially clipping something?
Thema:

Xbox Series X Grinding sound

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Grinding sound - Similar Threads - Series Grinding sound

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  10. Why does my XBox Series X make like a vibrating/grinding noise when i install disc games?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBox Series X make like a vibrating/grinding noise when i install disc games?: This has never been an issue for me until today. I was reinstalling COD MW2 and when I was doing that like a grinding/vibrating noise happened...Like I said never has this been an issue for me. I...