Xbox Series X Graphics Issue on every game!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Graphics Issue on every game! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, For the past few weeks I’ve been having issues with my Xbox graphics in every game I play! We’ve done everything, reset the console, changed all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Janel Ramos, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Janel Ramos
    Janel Ramos Guest

Hi,

For the past few weeks I’ve been having issues with my Xbox graphics in every game I play! We’ve done everything, reset the console, changed all the settings and nothing has worked. It’s not the TV because it looks fine until the game loads up and then the graphics change to look over contrasted and weird. I’ve attached pictures so you can see what I mean. Please help!

:)

Janel Ramos, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox series x problem

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you have HDR enabled on your TV?
  4. Janel Ramos Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Before and after for reference!
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. iTsFx Win User

Sky bug in xbox series x

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Based on your description and the images you provided, it seems that you are experiencing graphical artifacts in the sky when playing certain games on your Xbox Series X console. This issue may be related to the game itself or to the console's hardware or software.

One possibility is that the issue is related to the game's graphics rendering. It is possible that the game's engine is not optimized for the Xbox Series X, or that there is a bug in the game's code that is causing these artifacts. You may want to check if the games have any available updates, as these may include bug fixes that address this issue.

Another possibility is that the issue is related to the Xbox Series X console itself. It could be a hardware issue or a software issue. If the issue only occurs with certain games and not others, this may suggest that it is not a hardware issue. You may want to try resetting your console or clearing the cache to see if this resolves the issue.

It is also possible that the issue is related to the graphics card in the Xbox Series X. The Xbox Series X uses an AMD graphics card, so it is possible that there is a compatibility issue between the game and the graphics card. This may be more likely if you are not experiencing the issue on your PC with an NVIDIA graphics card.

If you continue to experience this issue, you may want to contact Xbox support or the game's developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific advice or troubleshoot the issue further.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Graphics Issue on every game! - Similar Threads - Series Graphics Issue

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Xbox series s graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphics issue: [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch...
  4. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  5. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  8. How can you type/create new vinyl decal in XBox Series X Motorsport? Just text no graphics....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you type/create new vinyl decal in XBox Series X Motorsport? Just text no graphics....: There does not seem to be a way to type a letters/numbers/ string in Create Vinyl Group in Livery Editor in Motorsport XBox-X. I know how it is done in FH5 on PC and motorsport on PC is same I...
  9. Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s: Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this. ff424d46-67e8-497e-a312-540cc62c3753
  10. How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?: I have been experiencing very bad graphics pop-in issues on my Series X. Things in all games will pop in and out randomly even when you are right next to these objects in game. I have tried power...