Xbox series x gpu failure or hdr bug?

Discus and support Xbox series x gpu failure or hdr bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Everytime i turn on hdr option i have this artifacts (mostly on EA games with Frosbite engine). If i turn off hdr games work without any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sguimaraes, Oct 3, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x gpu failure or hdr bug?


    Hello! Everytime i turn on hdr option i have this artifacts (mostly on EA games with Frosbite engine). If i turn off hdr games work without any problem. Is it gpu starting to failing, or any Kind of hdr bug?

    https://youtu.be/sT7uLeQ3dQY

    submitted by /u/sguimaraes
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/sguimaraes, Oct 3, 2021
    #1
  2. MANU85mdr Win User

    Xbox Series X 4K HDR blu-ray to SDR bug

    Thank you for your answer, but I think you did not understand my question. To sum up: 4k doesn't matter.

    The problem is that hdr blu-rays work fine on ps5 (good colors).

    So the HDR to SDR conversion is correct. But on xbox series x, in comparison with ps5, the picture is too dark.

    So the HDR to SDR conversion on the xbox series x is bugged. I don't think it's a washout color issue.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 upgrade question

    gpu's have dropped massively in price and now are available at msrp, and the news that nvidia maybe dropping prices even lower soon is even better, i like my gpu as it trounces series x by miles and most pc hardware is dropping in price too and is readily available.

    just bad luck you got a bad card, but series x consoles have also been dropping like flies lately due to (typical) hdmi retimer chips, ports and usb failures along with general apu failure, psu failure and overheating along with storage issues.

    gotta compare prices

    series x (aging now too)

    console + extra storage + sub + fairly expensive prices for games = quite the price in the end for a system that is not upgradeable and not multifunctional and is rapidly aging.
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

    XSX: Turning on/off TV using Console not working

    Same issue since day one release. I have yet to get this to work with my Series X. I just shipped my Series X back today for GPU failure.

    This feature still works fine with my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition.

    Also on your Samsung TV, did your input change from the green Xbox to the blue generic "Game Console"? Mine did as if the TV does not recognize the device as an Xbox console. I can switch it out with my Xbox One X and the input icon changes back to the green Xbox.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    White Flickers while watching movies/streaming? 4k UHD 60hz monitor no HDR

    I had the same / similar issue with my old 4K 60hz none HDR / HDMI 2.0 monitor when watching movies and some times in games with the Series X,

    As soon as i upgraded my monitor to a 4K 144hz monitor that has HDR / HDMI 2.1 ports, i no longer had this problem,

    I'm not sure what the problem is, but my guess is that the HDMI 2.1 port on Series X doesn't play well with HDMI 2.0 port of monitors, or it's the Series X trying to force HDR on, even if the monitor does not have / support HDR and the HDR in Series X menu's is turned off.
  6. Dank DG Win User

    Xbox Series X

    yes they will.

    even older games will be improved with HDR

    from the original xbox to xbox series X
Thema:

Xbox series x gpu failure or hdr bug?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x gpu failure or hdr bug? - Similar Threads - series gpu failure

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help: My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only . 7c26cdd9-0e76-4c41-a4ab-34ab40763158