Xbox series x gift

Discus and support Xbox series x gift in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I logged on my xbox account today (On the series x). And a message popped up. They give me a free $5 code to redeem. So I clicked on the message and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GerardHut, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. GerardHut
    GerardHut Guest

    Xbox series x gift


    I logged on my xbox account today (On the series x). And a message popped up. They give me a free $5 code to redeem. So I clicked on the message and I got this. Can I still get the reward ? It is not in my inbox either.
    Xbox series x gift [​IMG]


    :)
     
    GerardHut, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. SeymoreNight Win User

    Refund on gifted items

    I was gifted a game gta 5 with story mode ..then she gifted me the online version..she meant to just give me the separate online version first for my series x...turns out it was built for the series s....is there a refund for a product i can't use?
  3. GerardHut Win User

    Xbox series x gift

    No. I could not. Because the reward was not there. Even tho I got a message I recieved a free gift
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox series x gift

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. Did you receive the code, did you manage to redeem it?

    * Thank you in advance for contacting.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox series x gift

    Check your account email, or see if the balance is not already shown on your account by the Microsoft store. If the value is not there unfortunately it will not be possible to get it again, as it was a random message from the system.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?

    As stated above, funds from Xbox gift cards are added to your Microsoft account balance. They can be used to buy games/subscriptions on the 360, One, Series S/X, Windows, and you can use them in the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

Xbox series x gift

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x gift - Similar Threads - series gift

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. A friend gift me 7 days to Die in Xbox series s and I haven't got anything yet.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gift me 7 days to Die in Xbox series s and I haven't got anything yet.: I haven't got any game from a friend yet b80628e9-0ddc-4d07-8306-54d35a07bb85
  7. I redeemed a 25 dollar gift card on my other xbox seris x at work then my xbox at home...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a 25 dollar gift card on my other xbox seris x at work then my xbox at home...: I need help figuring it out 21aea15d-b9c3-4fca-94c3-844bb17baca1
  8. I was just gifted the Series X/S GTA online by a friend

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just gifted the Series X/S GTA online by a friend: So I own GTA 5 with the story and online and just got the series X/S upgrade. Will my money and progress sync to the GTA:Online upgrade or will I be starting from scratch. [img]...
  9. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  10. I have a Series X just got a new 2 TB ext Expansion drive as a gift Can I

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Series X just got a new 2 TB ext Expansion drive as a gift Can I: Reload all my games I had purchased before on a new storage drive as long as its same account and console? Can I keep 1 TB loaded with games in a drawer or must I delete games of it first...