Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

Discus and support Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So while I was in the study ie bathroom I was thinking about how Microsoft could win the upcoming console war. If their machine is truly more powerful... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrintCrowd, Jan 12, 2020.

  1. PrintCrowd
    PrintCrowd Guest

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea


    So while I was in the study ie bathroom I was thinking about how Microsoft could win the upcoming console war. If their machine is truly more powerful then Sonya it has to cost more to make. But if they price it higher then Sonys they loss automatically.
    Even if they have two Sikhs they still lose because people will be like I dont want the crappy one and I cant afford the expensive one I just get the playstation. But what if

    Here comes the gazillion dollar idea.

    If microsoft had a more powerfulachine that was 100 dollars less then the ps5.

    How you say. Cut out the middleman yes no walmart no target . Partner with one party yes amazon or direct from microsoft. I dont know what the retailer cut is on a console but on a new game it's like 30 dollar right. So dont tell me microsoft cant beat ps5
    price by cutting them out. Give amazon a reduce cut but exclusivity it's a win win and that how businesses succeed.

    Hey phil Spencer, Elon musk that series x and win upvote this so phil sees time is short

    :)
     
    PrintCrowd, Jan 12, 2020
    #1
  2. CYA007 Win User

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

    I think that Series X will be the number one console. So the middleman does not matter and the price of the console either. It will sell no matter what 😀
  3. webdevkit Win User

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

    I doubt the middle-men you speak of are making much money on the hardware. Most retail businesses operate with very thin margins on hardware like consoles, computers, and printers, and make the bulk of their profits from the add-on items to those products,
    e.g. games, software, and ink/paper. Amazon’s business model is more geared toward subscription services that leverage their distribution.
  4. depressed brute Win User

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

    Hi, hell yea they do xbox will be number one its already the most powerful Consle Or they could match the price too i remember when xbox one and ps4 came out most of my friends switched to sony of the price but it cost alot to make an xbox that why it
    sell for high price.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

    That idea would not really work firstly Amazon is not available in every country, it is not available in my country. Secondly when exporting it to other countries the price gets put up even more due to local tax. Then if they give amazon a cut in the price
    that either means they need to drop the price of the console for Amazon to make up their markup otherwise Amazon would lose out on profit, which means Microsoft loses out on profit, that would also mean that the console is only available from one shop as well
    so when Johnny goes to his local shop to get a console and sees oh they only sell playstation, he will buy the playstation. Lastly consoles are already sold at a loss as the companies make their money from games so now you want them to drop the price even
    more, that is why you cant make a PC for the same price as a console as its sold at a loss.
  6. ArT KnoK Win User

    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

    the next xbox has already won my heart personally, price side I think the next generation will be largely affordable for many homes
Thema:

Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea - Similar Threads - series gazillion $$$

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...