Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

Discus and support Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have my Xbox since July of 2021 and it worked perfectly fine until today. I´ve not played it since a few months and thought i would give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LittleGreen2, Oct 15, 2022.

  1. LittleGreen2
    LittleGreen2 Guest

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)


    Hello.

    I have my Xbox since July of 2021 and it worked perfectly fine until today. I´ve not played it since a few months and thought i would give Scorn a shot today and it would keep crashing, while many red colored dots would appear on screen. At first i thought maybe it´s the game fault, but then i have started other games and it´s all the same on every game.

    Red dots and after a while the game crashes.

    I started Tunic and recorded it, so i can show the problem:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-nLocLYlaM

    Has anybody experienced the same problem? I think i also tried everything, reinstalled the game, shut down the console and waited a few minutes, changed the cables, cleard the Mac Adress and gave the console a few resets. And the Problem still occurs.

    I guess, when there are no solutions, i should contact Microsoft and ask for a repair/ replacement.

    Maybe somebody can help me here?

    :)
     
    LittleGreen2, Oct 15, 2022
    #1
  2. LittleGreen2 Win User

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

    Hi and thanks for the reply!

    I´ve also tried that, but with no success. :/

    Multiple other Cables for Power and HDMI and on other TVs, but the result is always the same.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

    Yes, if the offline update doesn't work is a hardware issue
    In any case, I hope the console gets fixed as soon as possible
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this LITTLEGREEN2

    What about trying using a different HDMI cable?
    Or connecting the console to a different HDMI port or TV if possible
    Worth try that before considering a hardware issue
  5. LittleGreen2 Win User

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

    Nah i´m just a normal console player, no mods or anything, no idea how that stuff works. ^^"

    Yeah i´ve also tried that with no succes sadly.

    Okay that´s an interesting idea, thanks, i will try that and if that doesn´t work i will sent the Xbox to Microsoft for a repair or replacement.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

    Oh... I see... Seems like a hardware issue in this case :c

    But just to confirm, are you not using an insider build / beta OS in the console. Right?

    Also, did you tried factory resetting the console to see if that helps?
    Or doing an offline update just to cover everything from your side?
    In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
Thema:

Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Games are Crashing (red dots on screen) - Similar Threads - Series Games are

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  10. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]