Xbox series x gamepad

Discus and support Xbox series x gamepad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there. I have a problem with my xbox series x cranks Keys. it feels slightly sticky and not stiff. 04689cf5-9857-439f-b36d-942a1a1050d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by burakaltan, Apr 23, 2021.

  1. burakaltan
    burakaltan Guest

    Xbox series x gamepad


    Hello there. I have a problem with my xbox series x cranks Keys. it feels slightly sticky and not stiff.

    :)
     
    burakaltan, Apr 23, 2021
    #1
  2. V3ntilator Win User

    Xbox Wireless Controller's Share Button and Windows 10

    I can't use Windows 11 because of all the removed Win 10 features, and i don't like the new design at all.

    I prefer Win 10 as it's more user friendly than Win 11.

    - Steam natively supports the Share button in Win 10, and it also can be remapped to saving last 5 minutes with NVIDIA Shadowplay in games.

    Alternate app.

    - "Xbox Controller Button App".

    It enables Share button in Win 10 and you can remap it to most on keyboard.

    The problem is that it won't work for everyone due to different revisions of the Series X Gamepad.

    Means all Series X Gamepads is not the same.

    It's almost year 2023, and it shouldn't be this hard to remap one gamepad button to keyboard hotkey.

    After all, it's PC where anything is possible.
  3. S Flaizlett Win User

    Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

    No... sorry for uncorrect info. My gamepad is displayed as 2 gamepads in Mortal Kombat 11. "DirectInput" and "Xbox One". When i tap X it displays as ''A+X" whaen i tap A it displays like "Y+A" etc.
  4. Emmanouil Markoulaki Win User

    XBOX Series Controller gamepad for PC LED X-button White light is the reason for the batteries not lasting more than 30-40 hrs average (without vibration)?

    I have got me finally a F710 gamepad controller and abandoned completely the power hungry XBOX Series gamepad controller. Battery life is now 100+ hours with vibration disabled.
  5. BlitzGear02 Win User

    My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.

    That’s not a controller issue, the Xbox Wireless Controllers don’t have a reputation for obliterating computers. My controllers, which include the Series X|S version and the Xbox One version, both connect and work fine with it.

    (With the exception of the Series X|S controller being almost completely unusable right now for me, due to firmware bugs. But even with those bugs, it didn’t screw up my computer or the game I was playing.)

    Maybe the game you’re trying to play doesn’t have gamepad support?
  6. Jack331au Win User

    "WANTED" Australian & New Zealand Drivers

    We are now allowing controller/gamepad users to enter the series
Thema:

Xbox series x gamepad

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x gamepad - Similar Threads - series gamepad

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  9. Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...: Hello everyone, look, I want to buy a gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. That is, this is not the original gamepad. The question is, is it suitable for a split screen in any game? That is, a game for...
  10. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11: Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC,...