Xbox series X game startup issue

Discus and support Xbox series X game startup issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently backed up my entire game collection to an external HDD because i sent my series x in for service for an unrelated mechanical noise. Got it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlagueBringer, Feb 10, 2021.

  1. Xbox series X game startup issue


    I recently backed up my entire game collection to an external HDD because i sent my series x in for service for an unrelated mechanical noise. Got it back, problem fixed. This time. When i transferred all my games back, all the X|S optimized games now are heavily pixeksred and laggy onky on startuo screens and cutscenes/loading screens. What is going on. I tried everything including different tv's, cables, and redownloading these games. Nothing has worked. Anyone have a similar issue as mine?

    :)
     
    PlagueBringer, Feb 10, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One splash screen

    Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  3. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

    sound pop intial startup xbox series x (edit) coming from tv or bluetooth speakers

    when i startup my xbox series x connected to a sony x85k there is 1 sound pop ever since the udate on 9/6/22
  4. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  5. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

    My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

    It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  6. hazedesunna Win User

    Series X does not turn off completely in Energy Saving Mode

    I can confirm I've just tested my Xbox Seried X on both modes and there is no difference between the two at the moment (it doesn't have the startup screen etc)

    I am presuming this is a bug at the moment
Thema:

Xbox series X game startup issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X game startup issue - Similar Threads - series game startup

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  10. Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup: Every single one of my games crashes to the screen displayed here upon start up. I have tried restarting my console, swapping HDMI cords, everything. [img] 234be182-aace-4995-b5b9-733123d6b8a7