Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

Discus and support Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prof Zam, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Prof Zam
    Prof Zam Guest

I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and headset, (the issue occurs whether a headset is equipped or not mind you...) with recorded clips set to 720p 3 minute. I changed audio to all available options minus DTS and Dolby as I do not have them available for thr TV I use. This is a recent problem as clips a week ago have sound, but started with Plants VS Zombies Battle For Neighborville, but also happens in Bless Unleashed, Rare Replay, Dark Souls 3, everything I open has this issue. What are some options I can try to hopefully get sound back in my recorded clips?

If I need to add any information, tell me and I shall.

:)

Prof Zam, Sep 8, 2022
  2. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  3. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

4. Toni Fontanna Win User

Same thing here. It started a week ago. My system is completely updated and nothing’s changed in my settings. My capture settings remain at 720p SDR. I tried changing the audio settings and none of them fixed the issue.
  5. Prof Zam Win User

I appreciate the assistance, but thr issue is resolved. There was a system update my xboxdidn't tell me about, and after updating the clips had sound again. Both resolutions, 720 and 1080, have sound. I don't know what caused the issue but at least now it's fixed.
  6. BOS Malechi Win User

I'm currently having this same issue, tried adjusting the capture settings but it's still recording clips without audio
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio - Similar Threads - Series Game DVR

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  7. can you optimize for series s/x these games

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you optimize for series s/x these games: 1 crash team racing nitro fueled 2 crash n sane triligoy 3 spyro reignited triligoy 4 gears of war 4 5 mx vs atv all out 6 megaman 11 7 red dead redemtion 2 8 star wars battlefront 2 ea 9...
  8. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  9. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...