[xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do.

Discus and support [xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yesterday,i open my xbox,the captures has missing. Game Captures is really importance to me, I am really upset because it didn't happen in ps4 pro.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nocoolsandwich, Jun 29, 2022.

1. [xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do.

yesterday,i open my xbox,the captures has missing.

Game Captures is really importance to me,

I am really upset because it didn't happen in ps4 pro.

Is there any idea to recovery the data?

i didn't use external drive and after this problem the captures still work but history captures missing

:)

nocoolsandwich, Jun 29, 2022
  2. nocoolsandwich Win User

HI, Georges C.Thanks for you reply.

Both captures in the console or cloud i had,but the captures in console missing.Captures in cloud still works.

It sees like a ridiculous bug to this product?I play game in this console almost a year and there is lots of game capture which is the moment time i enjoy it.

Game can uninstall it,but the captures never come back?

I am so disappointed,upsetting and annoying.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nocoolsandwich, the captures were only in the console or had already been uploaded to the cloud, I ask this because if they were only in the console, it prioritizes the games and system with this the captures may have been lost and it is not possible to recover them.

Ideally in these cases is to have an external HARD drive connected as media only for captures.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I understand that sometimes this can happen, I have particularly missed some catches, what I did to avoid the loss was connect an External HD and leave it as media only for game captures.

The fact of uninstalling the game does not influence the captures, what may have happened was to have given some data corruption at the time of the system save.
  5. nocoolsandwich Win User

Hello again, I understand that sometimes this can happen, I have particularly missed some catches, what I did to avoid the loss was connect an External HD and leave it as media only for game captures.

The fact of uninstalling the game does not influence the captures, what may have happened was to have given some data corruption at the time of the system save.
    It sees like there is some screenshot picture auto upload to online drive but not video.

Exhausted.

Anyway,thanks you replay.
  6. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

So, it sounds like you are looking for locally stored captures? I thought captures uploaded to the cloud and then deleted from the local storage pretty quickly.

Are you seeing what you expect to find in local storage on Xbox Live as well?
Thema:

1. [xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do. - Similar Threads - series game Captures

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  4. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  5. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  6. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  7. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  8. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  9. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  10. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...