Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I capture a clip on my XSX, I play it back and the audio is delayed/out of sync. Sometimes I play it back and there is no audio at all. Is this a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shadybrady180, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug

When I capture a clip on my XSX, I play it back and the audio is delayed/out of sync. Sometimes I play it back and there is no audio at all. Is this a known issue? My clips have been like this for months Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug :( I play on 1440P at 120FPS and had the same issues on 60FPS. Any fixes?

submitted by /u/shadybrady180
    [link] [comments]

/u/shadybrady180, Feb 28, 2021
  2. neorecon Win User

Video capture devices

Are they able to capture audio if you wanted to create a "Let's Play" Game series?
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

My Xbox Series S Game DVR Captures has no sound.

Hello Cal242,

Thank you for your response. Below are the settings that allowed me to have audio in my DVR recordings, using an Xbox Series X and my own television. I recorded clips from various games and all clips had game audio.

First, please make sure that your console is completely updated. Go to Settings > System > Updates to get the latest firmware.

Audio Settings:

General > Volume & Audio Output

• Speaker Audio:
      • HDMI Audio
        • 7.1 uncompressed
    • Headset Audio
      • Headset format
        • Windows Sonic
    Advanced > Additional options

• No boxes checked
    • Party chat options set to Headset & speakers
    Preferences > Capture & share

• Capture
      • Allow game captures > captures by me or games
      • Record what happened > 30 seconds
      • Automatically upload > Captured by me
      • Game clip resolution > 1080p SDR (1 minute max)
      • Capture location > Internal storage
    Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  4. BenFenner Win User

Game captures are terrible.

Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc

Hello Wrong Person1

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to record chat audio from your Xbox Series X by using another device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content through twitch. You can also use a capture card. To record chat audio from your Xbox Series X to your EVGA XR1 connected to your PC, you need to make sure that your headset is connected to the XR1's audio port. Then, in OBS, you need to add an audio input capture source and select the XR1 as the audio device. You should then be able to record both game audio and chat audio.

If you are still having issues with the audio quality, you may need to adjust the audio settings in OBS or on your Xbox. You can also try using a different headset or cable to see if that improves the audio quality.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Skyxz Win User

Game And Party Chat Don't Come Through Capture Card To PC

I have the exact same issue.

Only I'm using the new Elgate Capture Card HD60x

On the xbox series x I'm using a Logitech-G Headset G433 Zwart.

When I unplug the headset from the controller I can capture teammates mic sound.

As soon as I plugin the headset, it stops capturing teammates sound.

In the Xbox party chat, passthrough and "speaker and headset" is selected.

(when using the Elgato chat link, all works, but I don't want to use the anolog audio, but the HDMI audio. I have a separated Mic connected to the recording PC for my voice. I only need the mic connected to the controller to communicate in the game).
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug

1. Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug - Similar Threads - Series Game Capture

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  7. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  8. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  9. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  10. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...