Xbox series x frustration

Discus and support Xbox series x frustration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing watchdogs legion. When the game goes idle because i’ve had a break when i come back and turn my controller back on the controller fires up but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcusp74, Nov 16, 2020.

  1. marcusp74
    marcusp74 Guest

    Xbox series x frustration


    Playing watchdogs legion. When the game goes idle because i’ve had a break when i come back and turn my controller back on the controller fires up but when i try and press resume on the game i get no response the game won’t scroll up down back from east
    west etc just no response on the game whatsoever BUT it will let me press the middle button and either go home turn off controller tuen off console. I have tried restoring factory settings but still problems. Please help

    :)
     
    marcusp74, Nov 16, 2020
    #1
  2. xankazo Win User

    XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

    Same issue here on my Xbox Series X. This is so frustrating.
  3. DJ XLARGE Win User

    DtsX right rear speaker not working

    I have the same issue, frustrating….

    Gear:

    Xbox series x

    Pioneer VSX-LX302

    5.1 Bose speaker
  4. LML- Win User

    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

    Thanks, this is what I thought. But on searching the Xbox Store I cannot find it available as a digital download! It is frustrating. The Deluxe Edition which is on the Black Friday deal also specifies 'optimised for Series X/S' hence my confusion. Very frustrated!

    Available on Amazon for a whopping £89.99 whereas the version for Series X is in the Black Friday sale :(
  5. jb_nl Win User

    F1TV not playing live video

    Same issue here, xbox series x. If f1tv would only just release an app for xbox that would solve a lot of frustration.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

    I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

    Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

    If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
Thema:

Xbox series x frustration

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x frustration - Similar Threads - series frustration

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Frustrated with Xbox Series S Performance Issues & Microsoft Support—Seeking Help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrated with Xbox Series S Performance Issues & Microsoft Support—Seeking Help: Hello Xbox Community, I’m reaching out because I’m at my wit’s end with the support I’ve received and the ongoing performance issues with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on my Xbox Series S. I’ve been...