Xbox Series X Frozen State

Discus and support Xbox Series X Frozen State in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing Sonic Forces on my Xbox for the first time when just after getting an "achievement" the game went black and all that was on screen was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harvey Morris, Dec 21, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series X Frozen State


    I was playing Sonic Forces on my Xbox for the first time when just after getting an "achievement" the game went black and all that was on screen was the achievement popup and it wouldn't go away. My controller wouldn't do anything and after a minute the controller automatically turned off. The Xbox light stayed on, though, so I pressed the power button and the power-off chime played but the light stayed on. After a few seconds I pressed the power button again and the same power off chime played again with no difference in result. The Xbox light is still on. Somebody help me or I'm just going to unplug my Xbox. The screen still is showing the achievement after five minutes.

    Maybe my controller ran out of battery. My Xbox kept telling me it was going to do that.

    UPDATE: After a few minutes it restarted but I lost my Sonic Forces save file.

    :)
     
    Harvey Morris, Dec 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Renatodibi Win User

    Xbox Series X Frozen State

    Hi Harvey.

    My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Unfortunately, these things can happen. From what you've described, there might have been a temporary error during saving, causing your Xbox to freeze. If the issue doesn't recur, you can be reassured that your console is fully operational, and there are no problems with your game.

    In any case, when the console freezes, you can try turning it off by holding down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds instead of disconnecting the power.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

    It can be be also useful to give a look at this page in case of games troubles.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

    Kind regards
    Renato
  3. AA_C2105 Win User

    TheHunter: Call of the wild

    It states for Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S
  4. Daniel Lueke Win User

    I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

    Same here! Xbox Series X, random frozen screen, Xbox still alive but game itself is gone. Restart of game needed.

    Happens mostly right after I died and this zooming in scene is starting.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

    xbox series s and x are crossplay with pc, xbox one is not as stated in all of EA's documentation, they stated that xbox one and ps4 are not crossplay with pc but they are with each other, only those on pc, xbox series s/x and ps5 are fully crossplay, this is why you cannot invite each other.
  6. AridLizard Win User

    This a rumour about a game for Series X.

    if the rumour has any truth to it, it will be an Xbox exclusive (Xbox One and Series X and possibly 360) as there has already been a press release stating that there wont be any games exclusive to Series X.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Frozen State

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Frozen State - Similar Threads - Series Frozen State

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. XBox Series X Frozen screen (from an advert) - sound runs in background

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Frozen screen (from an advert) - sound runs in background: Hi All, I have been looking through the questions similar to my issue, but I cant find anything. What happened is, when I was watching a TV show on the ITVX app the picture froze on an advert...