Xbox Series X - Front USB keeps disconnecting when capturing Gameplay

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Front USB keeps disconnecting when capturing Gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on the form or not, but I noticed on Xbox Series X the front USB ports keep disconnecting when trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baadshah2010, Mar 14, 2021.

  1. Baadshah2010
    Baadshah2010 Guest

    Xbox Series X - Front USB keeps disconnecting when capturing Gameplay


    Hi

    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on the form or not, but I noticed on Xbox Series X the front USB ports keep disconnecting when trying to capture gameplay

    I have tired 2 different USBs, and both disconnect.

    Xbox Series X development team need to investigate this issue. I'm on latest OS last updated 09/03/2021 UK

    I have tried capturing 4K and 1080 Quality and it happens on both.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Baadshah2010, Mar 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Eric Schumacher1 Win User

    error 0xc00d11cd (08000000e) when trying to use flash drive 3.0 for capture and share storage

    Yes the USB drive is brand new and works on the computer. Tried all prior fixes listed above and nothing. Files work on the drive. Trying to capture gameplay on Xbox series x. Won’t recognize as an option to change the location of capture and share to the jump drive.
  3. DestinJones Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  4. Janet_C Win User

    Hi

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    To stream your Xbox Series S gameplay to Twitch using a capture card, you'll need a PC or Mac as an intermediary. Streaming console gameplay directly from iOS with Twitch Mobile and a standard USB capture card isn't possible.

    Best Regards.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Vanguard Controller issue ...

    Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

    Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

    I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

    I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

    I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  6. Alberrock Win User

    Playing a second video MP4 in a folder results in crash - 0x00d11cd (0x80070006) - XBox Series X

    No, I play the videos on an XBox Series X with the media player. The external SDD is connected via USB to the front USB port. There is no PC involved.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Front USB keeps disconnecting when capturing Gameplay

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - Front USB keeps disconnecting when capturing Gameplay - Similar Threads - Series Front USB

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Star Wars battle front 2 is not downloading on my Xbox series X.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars battle front 2 is not downloading on my Xbox series X.: Star Wars battle front 2 is not downloading on my Xbox series X. When I try to download it the progress gets stopped at 40% and does not advance. I have already tried restarting and unplugging the...
  8. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  9. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  10. The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working: The front USB port of my Xbox series S is not working anybody give me some suggestions to fix it? When I plug any usb into the front port it doesn’t work but the ports on the back of my Xbox work....